Just cant get over it

Go down

Just cant get over it

Post by Sir Pun on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:34 pm

You know, the obama excusers really never cease to amaze me, KNOWING that if a republican were doing rhe same things as obama, they would scream bloody murder. Prime example; the patriot act. You talk about te patriot act and ppl are sure to start badmouthing bush, but i bet most libs arent even aware that obama renewed it. You know that if bush was in office when we had benghazi, the AP, NSA, and IRS, thats all the left would be talking about. Same if bush used an osprey and a security detail just for his dog. But it really never ceases to amaze me the kind of stuff theyll turn a blind eye to with "their guy." Really atarts to piss me off when i think about it. Seriously, how this guy isnt up there with the worst prezs of all time is beyond me.he's still yet to do one thinggood for the country. Even the dems are admitting obamacare is a trillion dollar boondoggle, the economy is as good as its gointo get with him in office. Hell, we were even supposed to be popular internationally because of our great orator, but all we are is a laughing stock, and nobody respects us anymore. He was even supposed to bring an end to racism, yet racebaiting is all we've got. Oh, and his family costs us $1.4B annually. And another thing that pisses me off is just how little ppl understand about the markets. The crash at the end of bush's term just happens. They happen from time to time. And the fact tht 5 years later we're still waiting for a recovery is only indicative of obama's inability to do anything about the economy. You know how many libs are still blaming george bush? Its like, no, this obama's economy now!

Sir Pun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just cant get over it

Post by Dennis324 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:00 pm

It aggravates me too Pun.  The media and much of Hollywood is sooo in love with this guy.

Roll Tide!
Dennis324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Not just them, but the liberal minions that soak all this crap up

Sir Pun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am