I Have a hard time believing...

Go down

I Have a hard time believing...

Post by Sir Pun on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 pm

That if MLK were still alive today, he'd jump onboard with all the other civil rights era race baiters. Then again, if he were still alive, id like to think that maybe all the racebaiters would be kept in check

Sir Pun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Have a hard time believing...

Post by Dennis324 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Agreed.  On both parts.  I suspect MLK would have plenty to say about Jackson and Al Sharpton.  His Niece Alveda King certainly does.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece is criticizing the Rev. Al Sharpton and the Rev. Jesse Jackson for politicizing the Trayvon Martin shooting and leveraging racial tensions to rile up Americans.

She said if her father, A.D. King, and uncle, Martin Luther King Jr., were still alive today, they would handle this tragedy much differently from how Sharpton and Jackson have so far.
“I remember when our home was bombed, and my dad went out to the people and he said, ‘please don’t riot, please don’t react violently, my family and I are alright,’” King said. “’If you have to hit anybody, hit me. So please, I’d rather you be nonviolent and don’t strike out.’ So, my uncle would urge a call for justice but he would also urge nonviolence in responses. He would do that, I can assure you he would.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/28/alveda-king-sharpton-jackson-should-stop-playing-race-card-over-trayvon-martin/#ixzz2ZzTHJ5C0

And she oughta know what her uncle would've thought about these charlatans.

Roll Tide!
Dennis324

View user profile

Back to top Go down